Annual Membership - Adult
Any person 18 years of age or older as of January 1st. By submitting you agree to the SEA ArenaRules and Code of Ethics.
Annual Membership - Youth
Any person under 18 years as of January 1st. By submitting online you agree to the SEA ArenaRules and Code of Ethics.
Annual Membership - Family
1 or 2 adults that live together and have legal custody of minor livingunder the same roof. By completing this form online you agree to the SEA Arena Rules & Code of Ethics.
- Anyone riding a horse on SEA property MUST hold a current arena membership. Property includes: all inside property (inside parking area, main arena, warm up arena, and round pen), outside parking area, pasture area, and surrounding property.
- Children under the age of 16 years are NOT allowed to stay on the property without adult supervision. Parents are responsible for their minor children.
- Unsafe/unnecessary riding, handling or discipline of horses and/or livestock will NOT be tolerated.
- Noticeably ill, injured and/or emaciated horses and/or livestock will not be permitted to compete in events at SEA unless cleared by a veterinarian.
- All dogs must be properly restrained and are NOT allowed to work, chase and/or harass any livestock.
- NO ONE under the age of 18 will be allowed to ride and/or handle a stallion on arena property at any time.
- Use of foul and/or abusive language will NOT be tolerated.
- No drugs permitted on the property.
- The handling of livestock while under the influence will NOT be permitted.
- Any violation(s) of the Arena Rules may result in being barred from the property. Further disciplinary action may be taken by the SEA Board of Directors.
Code of Ethics:
As a member of Soldotna Equestrian Association (SEA) or a person required to comply with SEA, you must meet the following requirements in regards to your conduct during any activity held or sanctioned by SEA, and in any role you hold within the Association:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others.
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others.
- Be professional in your actions and accept responsibility for them.
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility, as your words and actions are an example.
- Refrain from any form of harassment of others, including sexual harassment.
- Refrain from any behaviors that may bring SEA, its members, or affiliated clubs into disrepute.
- Provide a safe environment for the conduct of all activities.
- Be a positive role model.
- Understand the repercussions if you fail to follow this code of behavior/ethics.
Annual Cattle Fee - Family
Pay ahead of time and ride at our weeknight cattle events all year! The FAMILY cattle fee covers members of the same household living under the same roof: up to two adults + any minors they have legal custody of.
(Does NOT include rodeos)
Annual Cattle Fee - Individual
Pay ahead of time and ride at our weeknight cattle events all year!
(Does NOT include rodeos)
EXTREMELY high profile, 4’x8’ banner on crow’s nest (oversees main arena & faces crowd), 10 tickets to each rodeo, full season ads, company logo on all event posters & social media, and an appreciation plaque.
High profile bull-bucking chute named after sponsor, 2’x6’ banner in main arena, 4 tickets to each rodeo, full season ads, company logo on all event posters & social media, and an appreciation plaque.
A 2’x6’ banner in main arena, 4 tickets to each rodeo, full season ads, company logo on all event posters & social media, and an appreciation plaque.
A 2’x6’ banner in spectator area, 2 tickets to each rodeo, full season ads, company logo on all event posters & social media, and an appreciation plaque.
Rodeo Buckle Sponsor
You will receive 2 tickets to any rodeo, will receive ads during the rodeo, and company logo on all event posters & social media.